Thursday, January 26, 2012

So tired...

For some reason it's very hard to appreciate or fully enjoy anything when you are heavily sleep deprived. However, here it goes:

  • I love the fact that although my SO and I can argue at 2 in the morning on how to raise our child, once we've gotten past the hard part, we joke and make up realizing that the stress is not part of our relationship and we love eachother more than that.
  • I love the fact that my SO doesn't even hesitate to help out with Riddles, jumping out of bed when I tell him it's "his turn" at 2 a.m.
  • I love the fact that my boss gave me an interesting report that I'm enjoying doing analysis on and that I may have finally grasped a process to help me put these together.
I am proactive in dealing with conflict and problems.
  • I need to research and find out best methods to get Riddles to sleep especially while we're going through all this.
  • I also need to get off my butt and start packing. I need to realize that friends will be over, but I have 29 days to get everything together.

No comments: