Wednesday, January 11, 2006

So what's going on in your corner of the world?

I don't feel like there's much going on, but I guess there is.

I just started Mary Kay again. (For the small percentage of you who don't know what I'm talking about, Mary Kay is a cosmetics company. I feel a very good cosmetics company.) I love their product and refuse to pay retail, so I joined up again. I don't really intend to make a profession out of it, but we'll see. At least I'll get my product dirt cheap now.

Hubby is feeling better, however has a few issues still remaining. He had a difficult time going to sleep last night. Partly because I snore like a freight train lately. he kept nudging me awake and I had a fit! Aside from that, his back is acting up on him, but I think it's because he started exercising again.

We're celebrating XMas this weekend. My aunt, mom, hubby, and I were all sick on XMas so we had to reschedule. Should be fun.

Well I guess there's really NOT that much going on. I'll write later when I have something to write about.

Ta, ta for now!

1 comment:

blueberi said...

More than me. Oh, guess what, the I'm going to redesign the menu for Under Wraps.