Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Good lord!

How am I to get everything done? First of all, just feeling better is a big thing. I want to lose this weight but everything seems to be an obstacle. So let's list stuff and see if we can figure out some answers: - Sleepiness: Take a walk. Get moving. Do a project that motivates me. Organize! Take a nap! - Throat hurts: This is a hard one. Usually I want to eat. So...start carrying cough drops. Take pills consistently. Drink water. Stop eating before bedtime. Don't lay down until bed. Get gum. - Cold: Make sure I always have a good jacket, blanket, mittens, hat. Keep at work! - Bored: Read a book. Work on goals. Clean house. Take a walk. Log into Blogger. Do something on Wunderlist. Play a video game. Start a new project. - Eat oatmeal. Helps lower cholesteral AND acid reflux! - Eat beans, pasta, applesauce, oatmeal, and ginger.

No comments: