Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Feeling like family

It's funny. Most of my friends that have siblings, especially female ones, tend to complain about them. In a way I feel like I'm part of a family, because that's what I'm going to do right now. My sister hath done decided to quit the Facebooks. Reason? More than likely she doesn't like seeing everyone opinions on them. I love my sister. However, her inability to respect someone else's opinion or even hear them, is quite annoying. I'm a big...BIG...Socratic fan. How do you experience life and learn if you don't share experiences and opinions with others? Especially ones that do not agree with your own? Oddly enough, whenever situations like this arise, I turn inward and think about my own actions. I've been a bitch lately. I've been very judgmental and complainy. I need to focus on love, acceptance, and happiness. And start DOING the things and exhibiting the traits I admire most.

No comments: