Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Coloring my hair

Ricky said for his birthday he wants me to dye my hair again. Of course, it looks horrid right now. And I need to decide what to color it, but part of me feels guilty for spending so much money on something so trivial. I feel like all of our money goes to trivial stuff. Pop figures, video games, movies, apps, hair, clothes, an overabundance of food. I'd really like to try to get a handle on this. We spend way to much and we were doing really well and just fell off the wagon with the tooth and the bike. And now my hair. Grrrr... Well hair can come out of birthday money or whatever I guess. But still... I started reading the Art of Happiness, but I'm hesitant to believe it can help. I feel so guilty for everything. I feel so bad because there are so many people out there starving and hurting and I'm doing nothing. Well I donate "some" money, but come on. Ugh.

No comments: