Monday, November 28, 2016

Today

I'm in kind of a funk. Not to mention I want to yell at the mom who is letting her small child kick the wall repeatedly and loudly right now. Grrr...

Anyhoo, not sure why I'm in a funk. I mean I don't feel my healthiest but I don't feel my sickest either. Maybe if I stopped sitting in weird position. My back doesn't feel the greatest.

Okay I can guess why I don't feel great. I spent most my day just zoning out on Facebook and Amazon Video. It's not necessary. I don't know why I numb myself with such activities. I mean I love looking at all the FB updates but when you're reading the same stories over and over again.

I was just averse today. Averse to talking, calling, getting things done. I have so much to do and I don't want to do any of it.

It's not like I was depressed or anything. Just tired. And cold. And whatever. Exercise probably would have helped. Why don't I do the things that make me feel better? What the heck is wrong with me?

And what is with my self-defeatist behavior. Let's see...reading...reading would help right now.

No comments: