Sunday, February 05, 2017

Killing Dinosaurs

In an effort to record everything Rids, my son did something absolutely hilarious and horrible today....okay, Friday really, but I'm at the Super Bowl and I'm a bit tipsy.

So....

Friday morning I get the dread call...school. The VP wishes me a good morning, but then starts into the issues of the day. (Granted I suspected he might not have the best of days because Mom and Dad were out of town, but still....)

Apparently my exuberant child decided during the fire drill, to run around screaming "Hurry! Hurry!! Ms. Monroe is going to kill us!"

Goodness. of course, later when I questioned him he said he was killing dinosaurs. I love his inventiveness, however I explained to him that fire drill time is for being quiet.

Apparently he also later attempted to bite another child but he pleaded the fifth. I'm very close to sending him to school with a Hannibal Lechter like mask on his face....wheeling him in on a dolly.

Love my unique child.

No comments: