Monday, May 15, 2017

Tried taping

I tried video taping a blog today. It was a total bust. Ugh, for some reason I feel completely fine writing things down. But to tape myself? That's total narcism. What the hell? I was even bored with myself.

Anyway, making some positive strides, but think I still hate myself. Or love myself. Not sure which. I haven't had a cigarette today so I guess its a bit of both. And while I sit here, I'm wearing a bra. I hate bras. They're the construct of the devil. Stupid men have it so easy.

I feel all blah right now, but honestly it's probably still better. Stupid allergies.

And work is insane crazy. And I want nothing to do with it. Stupid work.

Okay, okay. Attract what you want to be. In order to achieve my goals and be what I want to be, I have to be it. That means being full of energy and happiness and

I even want to strangle myself saying that.

I'm powerful and strong and interesting. I can have an amazing life! I can be the exception!!

No comments: