Friday, February 24, 2012

Goals, what goals?

Actually I am doing better in these.

I've been calling and talking to Wells Fargo, the repair shop, the utility places. I'm getting it all done. Not to mention really trying to focus and get things done at work. I think I've been doing better with that too.

"I have my finances under control including debts, savings, and have the ability to budget to travel twice a year with my family."

Good Lord! I'm doing the best that I can with this. I have kind of put off talking to people but only because I'm waiting to hear about Wells Fargo. That changes the whole game plan. But I do have one.

"
I love and respect all people I interact with."

I feel like I am getting better with this. The girls are coming over tonight so I'm really going to focus on having a good night with them.

No comments: