Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Work Related

I have the opportunity to really shine, however I fear that i will do this project and then my boss will negate all my hard work with an update of his own. *sigh*

Anyway, had fun last night with the girls, however had to put Riddles down and finish work. However, I focused on dinner conversation and also on conversation after. Will need to focus on getting my work done early after I get the art of mastering it on time. I can do this!

Focus for today:

"I stick to budget voraciously. I do not spend money without checking my budget first."

Of course Ricky blew that out of the water with his spend fest last night. And we bought Riddles his bumblebee. But I reviewed finances and we're back on track. I just need to pay bills and adhere to a budget today (through next paycheck.)

"I drink water every day. I no longer smoke. I track my calories on MFP and stick to my diet. I do not eat without tracking it first."

Water. Got it. Going to refill my bottle right ....now.

No comments: