Sunday, May 20, 2012

Goals Revisited

Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000167 EndHTML:0000002582 StartFragment:0000000457 EndFragment:0000002566
Goals

  1. Professional
    1. I am a sucessful career woman which people depend on for creative, intuitive, and clear analysis. My reporting focuses on areas that allow management to easily identify issues and successes.
      1. Communication
      2. Creativity
      3. Accuracy
      4. Teamwork
      5. Focus
  2. Personal
    1. I am a sexy, healthy, intelligent woman who cares about her family and friends and values healthy relationships above everything else. I take time to take care of myself and my family.
      1. Relationships
        1. I am invested in my relationships by listening and getting involved in my friends and family's lives. Everyone is important to me and I am there to support and love them.
      2. Health
        1. I cook and prepare my family's meals which are low-fat, fresh, and delicious.
        2. I exercise on a regular basis.
        3. I take time for me at least once a week to destress and relax.
      3. Finances
        1. I revisit and stick to my financial plan bi-weekly.
        2. We have savings
      4. Intelligence
        1. I read most days and invove myself in activities that challenge me phycially and mentally.

No comments: