Thursday, May 03, 2012

Time for some new goals...

I'm actually feeling better. Getting more sleep. Starting to gain some headway at work, although, I still need to slow down and take it all in. So, it's time for some new goal setting and maintaining...

In order of importance...
  1. My relationships
    1. I will look at people when I talk to them and focus on what they are saying. I will empathize and respect their feelings. I will have fun with them. 
    2. I will visit my family and friends more often. I value my time with everyone equally. 
  2. My health
    1.  I will focus on developing a healthy diet for my family. This can only be accomplished by making food from home (breakfast, lunch, and dinner.)
    2. I will be more active at home and out. I will involve my family whenever I can.
    3. I will drink more water.
  3. My career 
    1.  I will improve my existing process to (a) make it easy for anyone to run and (b) to validate it is correct data. 
    2. I will learn the data inside and out, becoming a master at pulling correct data efficiently. 
    3. I will learn new methods for analyzing and reporting data.
  4. My finances
    1. I will no longer be a slave to my money. I will budget and save our money so that we are not living paycheck to paycheck, but still afford to go out and have fun. 
    2. I will keep track of finances daily to ensure we are not overspending. 

No comments: