Wednesday, January 30, 2013

So tired

...but I need to work past it. 

This has been a large deterrent to most of what I do. Heck I passed out on Ricky last night at like 10 pm. I just kept falling asleep while watching Face Off. Maybe it's my body telling me that I'm not particularly interested in that activity as I seemed to have no issue staying up to watch American Horror. 

Looks like I'll be staying in my current job. I can't say I'm heart broken. We need the money (as has been shown by the $400 car repair we just paid for.)

I did put together a schedule however, as much as I feel I need it, I feel like I don't want to be too structured either. I really think I'll just look into housekeeping services after we get all this debt paid off. That is what bugs me mostly. And what I need help with. If I can just get that under control, I'd feel so much better. 

No comments: