Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Making Progress?

Well I feel accomplished. Most nights I'm able to finish a few things. I'm putting together Sam's bday, the boys bday, working, taking care of the kid, cleaning the house, losing weight, exercising, eating healthier. I just seriously think life will never slow down anymore. It's just a constant go-go-go. Which can be good, but exhausting sometimes.


So, some updates

- Ricky and I are in a challenge to see who loses 40lbs first. I'm hopin I can buckle down and do this. Some things I need to keep in mind are: I lose weight best when I don't eat late at night and stay away from salty foods, protein keeps me fuller and satisfied longer, as long as I have a health snack with me, I can get through the day. if I keep my points at about 24 per day I think I can lose a lb a day. Need to watch out for things I know can get me...like mexican food (chips) and desserts.

- Work is going well. I just need to keep focused.

- I still need to go through and figure out what would make life easier. Still leaning towards a cleaning service, but Ricky is right...probably won't need one once Will moves out. Still....

No comments: