Monday, April 15, 2013

Weekly Touchbase

I guess I should give myself credit for the things I AM doing first:




- I am drinking less Diet Coke.

- I am eating MORE fruits and veggies.

- I am MOVING more.

- I am prepping more foods.

- I am using my Franklin at home.

- I am staying on top of cleaning the house.

- I am spending more time with Ricky.

- I am reading more.



Some of the areas I could improve (this week):



- I will give more focus and attention to my relationship. Let Ricky know specifically how I adore him and enjoy being with him.

- I will log everything I eat and drink more water.

- I will organize my projects and devote time to them.

- I will continue to do what I have been doing.



In order to accomplish this, I will update my schedule and I will review it before and after work.

No comments: