Monday, April 11, 2016

I'm tired and bored

I know half of that is my own fault. Our roommate said the other day, "I don't know how you guys stay so busy." It's true. And being still just drives us nuts. I'm doing the e-meals thing along with grocery delivery and buying from costco only once every two weeks. Not having to think about food, makes it so much easier and saves so much time. But now, what do I do with that time? I'm always tempted to clean house. Organize. Do work. But hell, these are not the things that memories are made of. Granted we do live a pretty full and wonderful life. We're broke most of the time because we use our money for good times...birthday bashes, family get togethers, brunches, DND matches, yes...I said DND matches. We just started. It's so fun. But every once in awhile I end up with a night with nothing to do. I sit my butt on the couch and watch tv and think about the time that I'm wasting. I simply don't know how to relax anymore. I can't appreciate just sitting. I feel guilty for not volunteering somewhere or enhancing my childs life and education or spending quality time with my husband. But I'm also so freaking tired. Perhaps I do need to learn to relax. But in a "turn off the tv and really relax" way. Like "sit in the yard and let the wind blow through my hair while I read" way. We need a nice yard. You know what...next project. Nice yard!! Goal set.

No comments: