Friday, February 09, 2007

Epic movie sucked!!

So last night we got nails done, R&K took me to Chili's, and we saw Epic Movie. Why did we chose this movie? Because I begged everyone for weeks to go see it. Actually...R said he wanted to see it too. So it's half his fault. It was the lamest movie ever!! EVER!!!


Bad jokes, bad farce, ugh, just horrible all around...and this coming from someone who loves Spaceballs and Airplane. (I have a drinking problem.)


Anyway, was just updating some pics on the internet because I've decided Saturday to not only get my haircut, but also allow the hairstylist to highlight my hair *gasp*. But I trust this guy. He knows what he's doing. So cross your fingers.


Til next time, I leave you with an incredibly hot picture of Mr. Spacey. It's entitled, "I RULE"
(Could you just not jump on top?)


1 comment:

Mark Brown said...

I saw exactly ONE promo still for EPIC movie, and knew that it was going for the "fluff" angle.

Good luck tonight on your date!

Heh Heh