Monday, February 12, 2007

I Have No Idea

I just finished dinner at home. We had a nice taco salad. Actually sat down and ate and conversed. Now I'm busy listening to Beck's Sea Change which always drops my blood pressure a few points.

Had a nice few minutes with hubby. He seems to be chilling out. He had called me early in a panic and wouldn't tell me what was wrong. That had me a bit worried, until we spoke later and he seemed much better.

I know this entry is disjointed as are my thoughts and emotions.

So welcome to my life.

1 comment:

Mark Brown said...

I almost feel (at times) that I'm a remote help, as well as TOO intense..
(Tell me if I should SHUT UP already)

Hubby did have some issues yesterday (see my reply to him last nite HERE:
http://missplaced-robert.blogspot.com/2007/02/gap-widens.html#comment-5886860630598084513

If EITHER of you tell me to Shut up I will.

However, I am a true romantic at heart, and If I can be helpful I'd love to be,,,,


MB in NJ

PS: look at the last post in my daily poem HERE:)