Sunday, February 04, 2007

Quick Update

I am now officially moved into my new abode. Freakin exhausted. It took us a total of about three days to move all four of us.

It wouldn't be honest to say everything was a smooth transition. My mind is a flurry of activity, from outright astonishment that I'm here to guilt, sadness, excitement...

Anyway, had a nice semi-date with hubby today. Went and got a massage and lunch. He's doing much better, as am I.

Anyway, going to settle the old bones. Take care everyone. I'll give a full update soon.

4 comments:

Mark Brown said...

Congrats on the new digs.

I hope you won't think of me as a "Quitter" or being disloyal to you for also reading and commenting/advising on Hubby's blog too.

Love (and friendship) is a terrible thing to waste/lose.

I'd hope that perhaps my suggestions/comments (esp. about finding something that the TWO of you will start to do TOGETHER) will be helpful to your marriage...

Cheers, and keep the cartoons coming girl!

blueberi said...

How are you doing? Just wanted to let you know you can call and talk anytime you want to. WW on Saturday?

Now no one move for awhile cause that was a lot of work. I'm so sore. Both ankles feel like they were twisted at some point.

Cloudy said...

A lot of work, physically & emotionally. Sending you strength & love. Thank you for sending me wishes!

Madwag said...

I hope things are going okay for you... I have been thinking of you.
love ya...xoxo