Tuesday, October 16, 2007

What amazes me the most...

during this little conversion of my life, is the myriad of phases and emotions I've been going through.

It's kind of been like an 8 month long really bad PMS. I've gone from depressed to estatic to frustrated to clingy to lonely. And all within minutes of eachother. I literally have never had to do anything in my life this difficult.

I have not been myself for the past 8 months. I've been spacey and emotional. It's been...educational.

Hopefully the worst is over. I have not heard from the ex in a few days. There is a bit of relief breaking away from the last of the burden. No more dealing with his bills. No more being horribly broke.

I'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

Mark Brown said...

Sounds /.....emo.... To me!


Life... Get used to it! and LIVE!


spread the Haiku:

Impeach Cheney. Pelosi Pardons. Democracy Restored.


Cheers.

markb

Susan said...

I miss your posts and comics! Did you take the cats on a road trip? I hope you're doing well.