Thursday, October 11, 2007

Wow! It has been awhile

I honestly thought I would update more often than this, but things have been kind of difficult. Let me catch you up...

As of yesterday, I officially told my ex that I am not paying any more of his bills. This means $1300 in mortgage and roughly $300 in utilities. This also means I could potentially lose the house. But, my credit is in the crapper and my bills need to be paid. I figure without paying his expenses, I can get my credit fairly back into good standing by January of next year.

The divorce is still going through. I'm in a waiting period until I can schedule the hearing. It's also our 10 year anniversary today. Hard to believe. Granted we had some good times, but then I also remember the heartache that came with every holiday. Tonight I plan on just relaxing and taking care of myself. No letdowns, no heartache, no expectations of something happening that won't.

Anyway, a bit emotionally drained right now, so I'm going to let you go. Hope all of you are doing well.

1 comment:

Mark Brown said...

so, why is it you are still paying all of his monthly expenses?

He's a full time student again?
Really, I do think you've done your share already!

Good to hear a word from you.

Now we need ANOTHER new COMIC!

dearheart!

mark