Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Goooaaaalllllssss

I seem to be doing pretty good with them. I've been packing/cleaning for an hour once a day, sticking to my weight loss, doing better with interacting with people in general, and getting better feedback from my boss.

I however, need to be better about confronting people when in an uncomfortable position. This Thursday is a perfect example. We're meeting our new landlord about the animals and I'm highly worried about it. Not sure why I can't just put my feelings aside about it, but I'm highly nervous. Why? Not sure. Perhaps I need to think these things through and play my empathy card. I know the guy is probably worried about it, but I doubt he thinks we're trying to get one over on him. And I need to stop trying to cater to everyone. I need to start listing out things mentally in my mind what I will and won't do.

So on to what I will work on today:

"I am passionate and enjoy life, including my interactions with friends and family and my relationship with my boyfriend."

Tonight is GNI (girls night in) and I really need to focus on enjoying time with my girlfriends as opposed to thinking about what needs to be done around the house. I'm very bad at being distracted. Need to focus tonight.

I also need to focus on Ricky. I haven't gotten to spend too much 'un-tired' time with him and I need to focus on the fact that he is amazing and I need to do everything in my power to make sure he's happy with us. Not to mention the fact, to enjoy him and his body wholeheartedly.

"I am professional and creative at work. I always strive to excel through knowledge and creativity."

I ahven't been to tek-tips lately. I think I'll visit today.

No comments: