Thursday, March 08, 2012

I did it!

I mustered up my courage and finally called on a creditor that I was so dreading. Of course, now I have to do this a couple more times, but finances are much better in check. Perhaps I should pull out cash for each week, to ensure we don't go over.

So let's review all the goals today:

- Love and respect for all people: Well I have been trying to be less nagging and more respectful of Will and Ricky. I still need to work on it though. My exhaustion is affecting my overall interactions with people and I need to relax and enjoy life better. Next step: Make eye contact with people more.

- Patient and appreciate life: Oh goodness, well I suppose Riddles does help me work on my patience. However, I need to be more patient and relaxed in general. Perhaps this is the goal I should focus on next.

- I am healthy and my family is healthy: Well, I have been cooking more often as well as trying to get Ricky to eat healthier. I love that man and want to spend as many years possible with him. next step: menu planning.

- I am passionate and enjoy life: Yeah, need to totally work on this one. Especially after the move. I have not been thoroughly enjoying life like I should. Perhaps I'll arrange a date night with Ricky. At least we get to go out St Pattys Day.

- I am professional and creative at work: I have been improving in this area, however I really need to get out of this fog I have and focus on details. Maybe I can Google some ways to accomplish this.

- I am proactive in dealing with conflict: Yay! Actual improvement here. Still need to make a couple of calls, but working on this and doing well.

- I have my finances under control: Since dealing with conflict has been better, so has finances. Yay! Should be doing much better in a month or so!!

So next steps: (wow, this is really working)
- Enjoy life ultimately. Try to make things more fun and actually interact with people more. Take an interest in them. No talking about you or Riddles until you've talked about 3 different subjects with them.
- Cook at home 5 days out of 7 of the week. Doesn't have to be elaborate, just healthy. Must include at least one veggie.
- Find a way to better budget flexible daily spending.

- Find a way to get out of the fog at work. Check and double-check. Take your time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Expressing is more satisfying than any thing.....So express yourselves..

Read me on my blog, were my thoughts are shared.....Thank u all....
http://freedomofexpression-rahul.blogspot.in/