Friday, March 30, 2012

Seriously need to stop mixing my blogs...

And who in the heck is reading this? :-) I checked my stats and I saw a lot of hits. Odd. Well whatever floats your boat lol. If your going to read it, I'll give you a better update. 

As a...ugh...36 year old mother of one. I'm in a very stressful yet extremely happy part of my life. I have a significant other who loves me and respects me and treats me as a desirable person. However, due to our current financial situation is very stressed out because he has to watch our child and work at the same time. Which I am horribly grateful for. 

I'm struggling, as most people do, to find a balance between mom, girlfriend, and individual. I feel like individuality right now is at the sacrifice of my own boyfriends free-time. Both of us feel guilty whenever another goes out. 

I feel I can improve at my job, but lack the motivation at all. I went from being the best in my company to being the floundering newbie. And I'm not sure if it's because of the culture or my ineptitude. It's definately been an interesting experience though and I have learned a "few" things. 

I'm struggling with my weight. I've lost a few lbs, but still haven't really restricted myself and taken the dive. I know friends that are doing fantastically and it's all because they put their whole heart into it. 

I guess thats what I struggle with most. I don't put my whole heart into anything lately. I just half-ass it. But I don't have the time to whole-heartedly do everything. So I really need to reprioritize. 

Whew! Well I guess next I will attempt to reprioritize and set my schedule. I really need to finish 7 Habits. Bleh.

No comments: