Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Focus

I have a buttload to do today because we are down from a 7 person team but now we're 3 (two out on maternity leave, one moved to another team and another decided to take time off for her accounting exam)

Nice.

Anyway, I have 7 things on my work to do, a million thing on my personal, and originally had four important things to make my day successful. So...what would make THIS day a success?

Work
- Run my split
- Finish KGs task
- Provide LM what she asked for
- Finish NN's request to get it out of the way
Personal
- Mail off the cd and shirt (15 min)
- Call GE
- Finish laundry and reorg our bedroom (1 hour)
- Clean living room, kitchen and complete dishes (30 min)
- Print family calendar
- Update Riddles' blog
- Stick to eating plan for the day

No comments: