Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Incredibly Bored

It's one of those days where I'm just struggling to stay awake. I've already ate my points for the day and I still have a million things to do. I just need to focus. 

Things to accomplish today:
- Stay awake. No joke. 
- Make some headway with the Conv report for NN. 
- Finish driving school.
- Laundry, clean bedroom, master bathroom. 
- Do Prague stuff (business cards, bookings, promotion)

I think that should be enough. Maybe look up some stuff regarding Riddles, but I'll be good if I can just finish the above. One more day til Ricky gets paid, but we're broke this paycheck. Argh! Need to focus on ways to still enjoy our weekends and budget. So add that to the list. 

- Work on budget for happiness (Prague show, Brit's Bday, Faith visit, Debates on Oct 2)

No comments: