Tuesday, September 11, 2012

When did I turn into a complaining, lazy bitch?

I admit it. I don't really like who I am at the moment. I used to be this person that was full of love, forgiveness, and mutual respect, but at some point I turned into this sarcastic, whiny little bitch that had a critism for everyone and everything. What happened?

So I need to set goals to turn things around. I already tried to start working on this, but I still need to work harder at reframing. I need to get better for myself. And I need to get better for my son. 

As a side, excellent article http://thoughtcatalog.com/2012/30-things-you-should-do-right-now/

Anyway, goals for today:

  • Be aware and there. I'm always focused on my own thoughts. I need to listen and reflect. 
  • Be empathetic, no matter who the audience. I need to respect everyone and listen with some empathy. I may not always agree with someone, but I don't need to be disrepectful about it. Plus, it's they're own life to live. I need to focus on my own. 
  • Get my splits done today. As well as my online report and my research. (Stretch goal for sure.)
  • Make dinner and enjoy the night with my family. 
  • Do a day review with Ricky each day. 

No comments: