Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Where do I even begin?

I suppose at my state of mind. Well that sounds easier than it really is. How about my physical status? I'm horribly tired. Between getting ready for thanksgiving, work, and driving Ricky in, I'm soooo tired. And I have come to realize that being tired is not good for me. It's makes me irritable, impatient, uncaring, just a bad person all around. So I suppose my first concern would be to make sure that I have enough rest. The rest? Well I think I'm suffering from a mid-life crisis. At least this was my announcement last night. Sitting with Sam and Ricky, I just came to a sudden realization and blurted it out, "OMG, I'm having a mid-life crisis!" So now they won't stop bugging me about it. "So tell me about your mid-life crisis. What are you going to do about it? Why do you feel this way?" So I immediately thought, "This is why I don't share." (then imagine a grumpy cat face) Ugh! Why do I share this stuff? I already feel sensitive about sharing personal info. Especially this. Hell if I know how I feel or what I'm going to do about it. So now I need to figure out what to do or even if I'm right. And get some sleep. Ugh.

No comments: