Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Boringly Busy

Goodness! It's feels like everything and nothing is going on in my life at the same time.

Hubby started a new job. He doesn't particulary like it except for the fact it's close and easy (typical guy, huh?). Anyway, I'm a little concerned because he's supposed to be a ocntractor but I noticed they're having him do things (like sign employee handbook pages) as if he were a permanent employee. I'll have to talk to him about that later, because I know he doesn't want to stay there indefinately.

I'm been cleaning house a lot lately. It looks pretty good. I started in on the FLYlady group. She gives a bunch of daily tasks that make it easy to stay on top of cleaning around the house.

We're in the process of refinancing the house. Yay and SOAB! This will free up some money for us to save or work on the house, however it's such a pain to go through the process. Appraiser comes over on Friday. Bleh!

Yeah, I'm in a total suck ass mood. I'll holler later.

1 comment:

Madwag said...

that is cool that you can refinance and get some extra dosh that you need. cheer up and give yourself a hug