Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I knew it the moment I saw him that he wasn't the one...

saStupid freakin appraiser. I should have known when I heard the bloody English accent. Now, Hippo. Would you say that 23rd street and Osborn is

a) comparable to were we currently live?
b) comparable but slightly lower in quality of the neighborhood we live in?
c) a freakin hellhole of despair...compared to where we live?

He apprasied our house at 20k LESS than what Zillow says!! When this guy came he took a look around for maybe a whole 10 freakin minutes, didn't even LOOK at the roof, then got in hi car, turned in his appraisal late AND pissed me off!!

Well at least it was for refi. We're well within our safety percentage...but still...pout, pout.

Other than that, I spent two hours at mom's last night setting up her freakin wireless router. Which wouldn't have been so bad except for the fact that she was also swicthing to laptop and her last pc had ethernet to usb. Ugh!!!

So I tried to install the usb driver to the modem (per instructions of the router you need to have the wireless pc verify internet connection through LAN before setting up the wireless connect). It wouldn't install! So I called Cox and they said just to use ethernet. Duh! Makes sense. Anyway, I take the router ethernet cable and plug it into the laptop and the modem. Well unfortunately eventually I needed another ethernet cable and my mom is so old school technology wise that I had to run to Walgreens to get some (btw don't do this if you need ethernet. They have 20 kinds of audio visual cords, but only a cheapy laptop phone/ethernet adapter that is a pain)

Well long story short I eventually got it set up. Thank God.

Well I have to get to work. Hasta!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just hate technology?!?! :)

blueberi said...

get where is the new comic strip?