Wednesday, September 13, 2006

So much to do, so little time

So I have a new toy!

A friend of mine had a Dell Axim x50v (PDA) for sale. He has a new one and no longer needs the Dell anymore. I jumped at the chance to get it! I had a Palm (which I love Palm) but pocket pc is so much better at syncing with my Outlook. Plus it has Word and Excel so I'm good to go.

But damn! If it ain't a bitch to find good freeware for pocket pc. Eventually I found an emulator that lets me run Palm apps on my pocket pc. So life is good.

I told my boss all this and she just cocked an eyebrow and said, "You're such a geek."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a geek, but quite the sexy geek if I don't say so myself... Oh, thanks for the blogroll add! :)

yournamehere said...

I didn't understand a word of that.

blueberi said...

hey where is the new comic strip. I think it's been a couple days.