Thursday, October 12, 2006

So busy

Thank you guys, for your words of encouragement! You're the best!!

So, I would have blogged earlier, but I've just been so busy. Been going around to a lot of appointments and while I haven't been able to post a comic a day, I've been trying to post at least every other day.

Hubby and I had our 9th wedding anniversary yesterday. Yay! We went out to go look for a new cross necklace for hubby, but oddly enough in the nation well known for being over-run with 'christians', we couldn't find a decent cross. The weirdest one we came across was at Sam's Club. It was large, gold, and gaudy (you know, just as Jesus would have worn). It had the crucified Jesus on it (which admittadly creeps me the f*** out), but in addition, he was on a cross on an anchor. All merged into one. Odd.

Anyway, afterward we went to FEZ. I had the pistachio ceaser salad and he had an American burger on ciabatta bread. It was very yummy. However...later that night...

***Warning! Female related rant. Male readers beware of 'that time of the month' talk***

My 'visitor' came a knocking early yesterday, however I was feeling fine up until about bedtime. I started to get a little crampy, but nothing major. At about 2 a.m. this morning, it hit me FULL FORCE. I think I would have preferred giving birth to the nightmare that was this a.m. Such horrendous pain. I woke up and rushed towards the ibprofen and the heating pad. To no avail, I grabbed my handy vibrator (don't laugh, it works). Still to no avail, the pain was so bad, I ended up throwing up. It was that kind of feeling were you feel like you're going to throw up, but you don't, but if you don't you won't ever get to feel better because you feel lik eyou're going to constantly throw up. So...I threw up. Right after, I felt better. I'd say about 15 minutes after that I was able to get asleep.

Poor hubby, bless his heart. He had no idea, other than I have been experiencing pain. However, this morning, he woke me up nicely, made me coffee, and was sweet as could be trying to get me into the shower. Usually he bugs me about being late, but not today. What a sweetie.

***End of female rant***

So now I'm at work. Don't want to be, but feeling better. I can't wait til this day is over. Bleh!

No comments: