Wednesday, April 11, 2007

On Hold

Sometimes I feel like I'm in this haitus mode. I'm not sure what I want to do, who I want to be. I do know that my life has settled down a bit. I'm not going out every weekend and spending scads of money on new clothes or new furniture anymore. Quite frankly I can't afford that luxury right now.

Things have toned down at home, although two of my three roommates have been almost deathly sick. I fear getting the plague myself, but for the moment my stomach is just unsettled.

I haven't been doing my comic strip nearly enough. There just doesn't seem to be the time. In order to do my strips, I have to be focused, and while although I'm gaining clarity, I'm not 100% there yet.

I do have plans this weekend. My uncle is in town. We are having a family dinner. The brother-roommates have plans to go to a concert tonight, so I'm going to go with them. I'm much appreciative that we seem to have common interests. One of my beefs in life was not going to enough cultural events and yes, music takes a big play in that.

This weekend will be a girls night out. Just going out, dancing, and having fun. Catching up. Socializing.

I suppose thats it for the moment. I seem to be antsy to do something, just not sure what just yet.

2 comments:

Cloudy said...

I miss your comic & your writing, but I can understand the hiatus mode.

Madwag said...

hmmmm.... well.... just relax and take it one day at a time