Wednesday, February 06, 2008

*Dreamy sigh*

Oh Justin Timberlake...when did you grow and become so desirable?

Okay, I admit it. I bought SexyBack. However, I had no idea how freakin talented and sexy Justin is. He really did bring sexy back. With each song I listen to, I realize how diverse and dreamy he is.

Okay, teenage-like rambling, done.

Life has been okay lately. I decided to stay where I'm at, work-wise. Did I mention that already? I have no idea. I've been so busy, I know I've mentioned that lately. I'm getting somewhat of a grip on my job. The issue is that as much as I love my boss, her organizational skills leave something to be desired. (Boss, if you're reading this...what the heck are you doing reading a blog? and secondly, you know it. Don't argue it.)

Anyway, so I've been trying to get everything organized and prioritized at work. Think I'm doing okay, but waiting for that next project to turn the corner and pounce on me.

I'm starting to push back. With each day I grow just a little bit stronger and a little bit smarter again. Who knew that divorce had such a devastating effect on not only your emotions, but your self-esteem and just common sense. I've been in a fog for such a long time. I feel like it's only starting to clear.

On another note, I'm competing in a couple of Toastmasters speech contests. If you'd like to watch (that just doesn't sound right), email me and I'll let you know where they're at (if I know you.)

1 comment:

blueberi said...

so when's the next toastmasters thing?