Monday, February 04, 2008

I think my new profession will be druggie

During the past few days, I ended up with a pretty bad allergic reaction to something. I was horrendously itchy, and I thought I just had dry skin. However, upon visiting the pharmacy at my local CVS, the pharmacist looked at it and said, "Definitely allergies. Take some benadryl and itch creme. If it's gets worse, call your doctor."

So since that day, I've been a bit loopy. I hate being loopy, except for one thing. No cares. No worries. Everything is just kind of rolling off my back right now. Need that report asap? No problem. There's about 50 other requests you need today? Pushaw!

I am a little needy though. It would be really nice to have someone right now...to hold and care for me. But oh well, such is the life of a single girl. I have a teddy bear for cuddling and other toys for other areas that are lacking...

See what I mean?!?! No worries. Everything is just...whatev.

I'll check back again when I'm lucid in the hopes that I didn't post anything embarrassing.

No comments: