Sunday, February 10, 2008

Gorgeous Weather

I got my first taste of living alone this weekend. R & K stayed at a hotel Saturday night and Sunday morning. After our Toastmasters meeting, the two headed out and I had to deal with what I was going to do for the next 24 hours. So, I figured it was time for a new shirt. I went over to Macy's and picked out a hot little top that I'm not too sure can be used for business attire.

I then came home, to an empty apartment, and started cleaning. I know most people think this crazy, but when I relax and when no one is around, I prefer to clean. So I set about vacuuming and washing. I opened up all the windows and took in the fresh, crisp air....and started to relax.

After cleaning, I settled down to watch one of the movies I just bought...The Simpsons. The other two roommates came home and we ate Chipotle. Soon, they went to bed and I continued to watch tv. About 11 me and the dog went to bed.

The next day was just uneventful, but bliss. I relaxed on the couch and watched more movies. Started laundry. Gave the dog all the clean toys I just cleaned. When R & K called, I was happy to talk to them, but almost a bit dissappointed that my peaceful solitary was about to end.

I'm still enjoying the weather.

1 comment:

Mark Brown said...

cheers... and I did Say (last year was it?) that you at some point should move and get an apartment by yourself...Good to hear from you..

Mark
And I;'ve started posting again.
And, I;ve opened Yet ANOTHER blog...
This one for a cure to what ails our society.. That makes Four blogs altogether...Yikes!!!

cheers..

Newest one..
sos-newdeal.blogspot.com

or why we need another new deal to
restart the country...