Saturday, November 12, 2011

I guess it's been awhile

Trying to get better about posting but I have a blog for eating and for Riddles, so...yeah. Busy times.

Haven't had the chance to read, but I think I'm improving with work and at home. Of course, I have a cold right now, so all things considered, I'm doing okay.

Problem is I think I focus too much on things that aren't as important, like cleaning house or doing work, and less on things that are, like spending quality time with my SO and also listening and talking to him. That's my goal for this week. To really focus on my relationship. I think we get so focused on picking up towels or sharing the workload or managing finances that we forget about the truly important things sometimes, like focusing on what's truly important to our loved ones and providing that.

No comments: