Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Negative Attitude

When did this happen to me? When did I get so lethargic, apathetic, and lazy?

I've had a lot of changes in my life, but notably in my professional life, I just don't give a damn anymore. Of course, some of this stems from the utter exhaustion I had at my last job. I was damn good at what I did, however ended up so busy I almost had a breakdown.

So I left that mess, and ended up at a competitive company as small fish again. The first few months went okay, and then my frustration over several things made me apathetic and slow.

Now, I have a lot of things going on (as usual.) I have a new baby to take care of, the boyfriend and I are working through some issues (making progress) and focusing on spending more quality time together, I have a messy house, a messy body, and to top it all off, I have a career to deal with.

I just need to get back into a groove again. Get motivated. Get moving. I've been trying to for awhile but it felt like each time I 'thought' I made progress, I took two steps back. Not sure if this is what I want to do anymore, but regardless it IS what I'm currently doing so I need to get moving and get organized and get motivated.

Ugh.

No comments: