Thursday, November 24, 2011

What would people say at my funeral?

It's a very morose topic, however very appropriate for Covey's 7 Habits.

So you should choose several people...I chose: R-SO, J-Boss, S-Friend.

R-SO
"A was the most important person in my life. She was there for me in good and bad. I could always rely on her to cheer me up when things were rough and take care of whatever was worrying us. She treated me and everyone she knew with respect and passion. No matter what I did, she was always there to support me and Newt. She was a fantastic mother and made sure Newt felt nothing but love, acceptance, and encouragement from both of us. A and I were a team who took on everything together including raising Newt, managing Prague, and just having fun together. I'll miss her immensely. I love you A"

J-Boss
"A was an exemplary employee. She was excited to dig in and make sure that our customers not only got what they wanted, but what they needed. She was great at identifying opportunities for improvement and improving them. Because of her, we have a cohesive team that knows the data inside and out and develops new methods for pulling and reporting data every day. We've constantly used A's analysis for presentations and media spots. We'll miss her excitement and creativeness."

S-Friend
"The thing I loved most about A was her ability to always be there for everyone and respect everyone's uniqueness. A was always ready to jump in and have fun. If you needed anything anytime, she was always there. She could always give you great advice about anything in life and be there to support you no matter what decisions you made. If you needed to go out and have fun, A was your girl. But if you needed someone to stay in and just talk, she was there for you too. I'll miss you sweetie."

No comments: