Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Appreciating what I have

I have set a reminder for me to "stop and smell the roses". I will set it for every couple hours throughout the day to remind me to stop and appreciate what I have and live in the moment.

So....

I'm appreciative of my boyfriend who stays at home and watched our baby every day. Without him we'd be wondering what Riddles life is like at daycare and he surely would not have been brought up in an amazing environment full of love and attention.

I'm appreciative that I have the ability to try out working in a fast paced environment to see if I like it and I have what it takes. I'm fortunate enough to have worked my way up to have a job in the field I chose and money to support my family.

I'm appreciative that rather than sticking myself in the same group of people, I sought change and now am meeting and have the opportunity to build relationships with different people who are driven and passionate about their work.

No comments: