Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Eating Healthier...check!

I did eat two apples yesterday. And a lot of black beans. Hmmmm, which reminds me. I was going to fast today, but I think probably eating healthier would just be better. Good thing I'm revisiting my goals.

So...I think perhaps the best way to tackle this is to select a goal and focus on it for the day. I will also tackle my rule of being more appreciative.

Goal: I am professional and creative at work. I always strive to excel through knowledge and creativity.

Well I suppose I can work on this by achieving all my goals for today even though I have to leave at 4 pm. I will work on a game plan before coding and creating. I will also contact the requestors.


I will also communicate more with my teammates and coworkers today.

Goal: I am patient and appreciate every moment of every day.

I am ecstatic that Pete called us and we can finally resolve the house issue. I am happy that I have been getting back on task with my own tasks. I am appreciative that Will helps out with Riddles. I am appreciative of the fact that I have friends I can blow off steam with. I am appreciative of the that that although I am not losing as quickly as I'd like, I have lost and been keeping off that weight. I am appreciative that I have a boyfriend that put up with my attitude. :-)

No comments: