Monday, January 16, 2012

Mission and Goals

Okay, so I need to have a better way to track and accomplish my mission and goals. Not to mention I really have not had time to read and update lately. So why not do mission and goals and accomplishments here?

Mission (What I Achieve To Be)

To be an awesome and passionate girlfriend, mother, friend, worker, and overall person.

Objectives (How I'll Be That Way)
  • I love and respect all people I interact with.
  • I am patient and appreciate every moment of every day.
  • I am healthy and support my family in being healthy through cooking, activities, and going to the doctor when needed.
  • I am passionate and enjoy life, including my interactions with friends and family and my relationship with my boyfriend.
  • I am professional and creative at work. I always strive to excel through knowledge and creativity.
  • I am proactive in dealing with conflict and problems.
  • I have my finances under control including debts, savings, and have the ability to budget to travel twice a year with my family.

Action Plan (How I Intend To Get There)

  • Each day I write down what I appreciate about the people in my life and my situation.
  • I set a reminder to "stop and smell the roses" every day.
  • I drink water every day. I no longer smoke. I track my calories on MFP and stick to my diet. I do not eat without tracking it first.
  • I cook 5 out of 7 days out of the week.
  • I aggressively schedule and follow through on doctors appointments for my family.
  • I visit friends and family weekly.
  • I go out of my way to make all my friend and family feel accepted and loved and interesting.
  • I do whatever it takes to get my projects done on time and professionally.
  • I stay on top of current events within my field.
  • I do not procrastinate and deal with people verbally or in person.
  • I stick to budget voraciously. I do not spend money without checking my budget first.
I know this seems like a lot to bit off and chew but if I revisit this each day and make tasks, I know I can accomplish my goals!

No comments: