Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Simplify...

How exactly will I accomplish this? Granted I already have, but I feel I've regressed a bit. - I need to go back to shopping for two weeks at a time. This allows me to spend time with my boy before dinner. So what else can I do? Let's think about time wasters during the day: - Making breakfast and lunch in the morning. (Hard to get around this one. Need as fresh as possible. But perhaps I could plan out the menu options better. Take the thought out of it.) - Picking out clothes in the morning. (Pick out clothes at night.) - Prepping food for dinners. (I could do this ahead of time when I bring it home from groceries.) - Finances: I'm constantly checking and updating. (I put everything in Bill Pay. Stick to budgets. No extraneous spending.) - Putting Rids to bed. (Need to sleep train him!) - Getting Rids ready in the morning. (Wake him up at the same time as me. Get ready, do chores while he's waking up. Make games out of getting ready.) - Notifications! (Opt out of emails) What do I not do much? - Vacuuming (get a Roomba!! Will this work over my different floors?) - Mopping (Make a game with Rids!) What stresses me out? - Dirty carpet (Make sure I take the dog out, rent cleaner) I guess this is enough of now. Other than what am I going to do with my extra time? Probably play with Rids. Spend time with Ricky. Read a book. Or be bored out of my mind.

No comments: