Monday, September 11, 2017

9/11

So much going on in the world today. Hurricanes in Florida, wildfires in CA and Montana, Trump being an idiot. Yes, I said it. Everyone is either afraid to share their political views or gets in your face about it. I get it. But guess what? I don't like Trump. You may like him. We don't have to get heated or crazy or even passionate about it. I think the only reason people are passionate about the guy is because they either believe he's gonna save everyone or they feel they have to protect their opinion.

Guess what? I you say you like Trump, I'm probably gonna not like it, but I'll still like you. Unless you drown puppies or something, then you're a dick.

So, today I'm feeling so tired and achy, and my tummy hurts. So I stayed at home. I hate this damn "manager" schedule anyway. Most of my people work from home MOST of the week. I get it, being there in person, working with customers, does help. But mostly I don't see them in person either.

Right now, I just want to curl up in my bed and go sleeps. I'm sure my husband feels even more so. He mentioned time off today. I should push him about that.

No comments: