Friday, September 08, 2017

So I made my own organization system...

...with help from other systems, of course.

Yes, I finally hit my OCD peak!

I just was frustrated with my inability to track projects and goals with Panda, but still loved the focus and gratitude it gave me. So I created my own system! Take that!

The nice thing about it is that I can update the template as it fits my needs. If something is missing, or I never use something...I can update it!

Of course, I'll be printing out about 7 pages per week, but it's probably less paper waste than if I ordered new books every 90 days.

I went full blown OCD today and made all my template pages, filled them out, started working on everything. And I must say, I'm exhausted, but happy. I still feel like I might be missing something in the details, but I also need to learn to focus on one (or a few things) at a time as opposed to everything at once. Which reminds me, I need to look at my to do list one last time from my old planner. Doh!

But as my psych says, don't view it as a problem. If it doesn't detract from your life, it's a good thing. Stop listening to all the naysayers and psych books! I still spent time with my family today, got stuff done, got focused. I didn't get in trouble for ignoring something and I created a new system that will work for ME! Go me!

No comments: