Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Been a bit under the weather

I seem to have caught something. My status of being ranged from headaches, congestion, nausea, and just outright exhaustion all weekend.

When Monday came, I was incredibly tempted to call out sick (which in a normal world I would have done), but I have scads of reports due asap. On top of coming in while feeling like complete and utter shit, my boss made a comment about my lack of OT last week. I had to remind her that I was sick last week and took a few hours here and there. I didn't get a response back.

Now my boss is usually awesome, but she's been under the gun lately too. But it's really pisses me off that I can't take this time off while I'm feeling like crap. This is ridiculous.

I'm also getting sick and tired of being expected to put in OT on a regular basis. Especially now that I can't work from home. And I'm sick. WTH?

5 comments:

MitchB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark Brown said...

Maybe you can suggest to your boss, you could accomplish a lot more, if you could work from home again!

MitchB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Madwag said...

over time???!!! lack of OT!! OMG! I'm gob smacked. I guess I have been living in England way too long.

Madwag said...

when are you going to update?!