Thursday, June 28, 2007

Where have all the bloggers gone?

It looks like I'm not the only one to be posting less. Although I do have a few blog friends that seemed to have disappered altogether. What the heck?

I haven't been posting lately just because I wasn't feeling well last week. I took a couple of sick days. I mean...serious sick days. The ones where I don't even attempt to make it into work and even boss knew better because I didn't get one phone call the entire time I was out.

I am feeling better now. But life has been pretty much non-eventful. Just been relaxing at home. Gorging myself on fast food. And getting addicted to yet another video game. Well two actually. My roommate and I have been playing hours of Brain Academy for the wii. I would highly suggest this game to anyone. It's loads of fun.

They also introduced me to Katamari. While this game on the surface looks supremely confusing, it's actually quite fun. You roll over things and make massive balls of junk that can include books, trees, farm animals, people, the list goes on.

I do have some other news, but it'll have to wait for later. It's one of those things that's more exciting for me than anyone else, so it's no biggie. It can wait.

Hmmmm, other than that? Not much. I did purchase (unfortunately) The Fountain. Horrible movie. Oddly enough Ghost Rider was better than The Fountain. Wasn't expecting that one.

I have been feeling better lately. Part of the reason why I allowed myself to play Brain Academy for hours on end is because my mental faculties have been subpar lately. Even my boss has noticed. But after playing that for an entire weekend, I seemed to have boosted my brain power and have been right on task again.

Well I have to get back to work now. Take care fellow bloggers. I'll visit you soon.

2 comments:

Mark Brown said...

so... does this mean we'll see more comix from our fav artist????
mark b

blueberi said...

brain acadmey? is this game difficult? want to try it out. Are you doing anything this weekend? I don't have any plans. Let me know.