Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I have all intention of working...

but my heart just isn't in it.

I just have so many things going on personally. (I guess that's a first.)

Went to a Toastmaster's meeting with Karrie yesterday. I was having so much fun even though I'm not a member. Was taking notes and really getting into it. In the notes I sent Karrie, I admitted that I would love to be one of her assistants. I think I've reached a point in my life where I need to be challenged again...and not just by finances.

The weekend was good. Helped Karrie with another Toastmasters event. It was a lot of work but a lot of fun too.

Hopefully tonight I can get around to doing another comic. Karrie called out sick today and I'm extremely envious. Quite frankly, Kris called out yesterday, so I went home early to tackle some personal issues (I have everything pointing to my personal bank account now because the ex keeps taking money out of mine), so eventually I just said screw it and ended up working from home the rest of the afternoon. I may do that today too. I love my job.

No comments: