Thursday, August 23, 2007

Yesterday...

was pretty uneventful other than getting money from the ex finally. I figured out my finances last night, and things are pretty tight for the next couple of weeks.

But all in all, last night was pretty uneventful. I had about an hour to myself. First, the third roomy came over to visit (he's currently housesitting, so he doesn't live with us right now.) Then I spent about half an hour watching the end of Cape Fear. Then Karrie came home, we got Taco Bell, then watched Kathy Griffin reruns.

Oddly enough we stayed up until about 11. Time just flies by. We did have a short celebration for Kitty. It was her adoption birthday, so the roomies broke out with the cans of tuna.

5 things I'm grateful for today:
1. I resisted the temptation of a calorie-laden breakfast.
2. It seems I made my deposit quick enough to the bank as I haven't incurred insufficient funds fees...yet (cross your fingers).
3. The boss is out today, which hopefully will make my day a little less stressful. She's a great boss but everytime I seem to finish a project, she sends me two more.
4. I'm driving my little mini today. I always have fun driving that.
5. The realtor finally sent me the listing of things to improve around the house, so perhaps this weekend I'll tackle that.

No comments: