Monday, January 14, 2008

Life, thy name is exhaustion

At least lately. I'm so tired, I don't even remember if I've blogged about this before. Oh, well.

There certainly has been quite a few things going on in my life. Most of this for the time being is Toastmasters stuff. Not only am I a member, but I'm also VP of PR for my club, assistant for registration for the officer training conferences, team lead on a fairly large district project, and well, there's always room for a few more projects in between.

As if that wasn't enough, work has been harassing me lately. It's to the point now, that when I see my boss IM or email me, I get anxious. Things are just so hectic at work, I'm going crazy.

On the flip side of that, I have an interview for a new job scheduled. It's a phone interview, so I'm a little nervous. I don't do well on the phone. I hate the inability to see gestures and facial expressions. And it's an hour long. Ugh!

My personal issues seem to have gotten better lately. I'm not so emotional or freaky-outy so much anymore. Just aggravated at lack of sleep and a life. But we'll see what the future provides. Hopefully a lot of this workload will decrease.

Well, I better get back to work again. Take care loverlies!

No comments: